When the radio alarm transmitter is not in use, it is stored and recharged in a drop-in fast charging unit.
- Disables motion detector and recharges transmitter.
- 1, 2 or 3 bay versions available.
- Separate power supply plugs into 240V mains socket.
- Desk top or wall mounting.
- Recharges 12 hours' use in 1.5 hours.
- Initial fast charge terminated when full charge is detected or by safety timer after 2.5 hours.
- After fast charge, trickle charge keeps battery topped up and transmitter ready for use.
- Charge status light shows red for fast charge, green for trickle.